Julia Moon, Makeup Artist
1. The Basics - Born and raised in MD. Mom of two boys Colin and Noah. We have a Shetland Sheepdog, Cassie and a guinea pig, Scribbles.
2. What are your hobbies? I love to be creative so I am always working on some type of project from a small craft to renovating my house.
3. What would you consider your style? Classic edgy with a little boho thrown in.
4. What can we find you doing on the weekends (other than working?) You can find me outside with my kids playing sports or at our pool. I also enjoy spending time with family and friends having some good food and drinks and watching football.
5. What's your dream vacation spot? Italy
6. Dream celebrity to work with? Sarah Jessica Parker, I love her style.
7. What did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher
8. What toppings do you like on your ice cream? Favorite flavor? My all time favorite ice cream is from King Kone in OCMD. The Chesapeake Sundae - vanilla ice cream with caramel, peanuts and Old Bay on top. You can tell I'm a Maryand girl
9. What's your favorite drink? Margarita