Trish Linkus, Hair Stylist
Photo Coming Soon!
1. The Basics - Your family, pets, where you're from etc.
Born and raised in the Baltimore area. It is just me, my dog Turbo, and THREE kitties! I've been a licensed hair stylist for over a decade but haven't worked full time behind the chair since 2015. I love doing bridal hair because I still get to use my creativity and I LOVE the vibe of a bridal party on the morning of a wedding day.
2. What are your hobbies?
I am constantly doing DIY projects - I recently started making epoxy tumblers and I am obsessed with all of the different techniques and styles you can create!
3. What can we find you doing on the weekends (other than working?)
Probably at a car show or race. Or spending lots of time with my family, especially my nephews!
4. What's your dream vacation spot?
Bucket list item is to go on an African safari!
5. What toppings do you like on your ice cream? Favorite flavor?
Warm Brownie Sundae with vanilla ice cream and LOTS of cherries!
6. What's your favorite drink? Angry Orchard, or a Baltimore staple - Orange Crush!